Blog Banner

Blog Banner

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Who wants to see the VIDEO?


I bet you have been wondering about that Rocking Horse II video that I said I have.  Now, those of you who know me, they realize that I am not what you would call Tech Savy.  For those of you whose only exposure to Farrah and I is through this blog, I will let you in on a secret.  Not only am I not great on the computer, I am also cheap.  See, I paid for the full DVD from the Rocking Horse II show, and I was bound and determined that I should not shell out any additional money to pay to put the videos on Youtube.  I mean, how hard can it be to post them online, right?

  After nearly two weeks of attempting to download the video to Youtube from the RNS DVD, I gave up.  I even asked Alan to help me (my husband) and he couldn't figure out how to separate the videos into each segment.  After multiple nights spent on the MAC, that is supposedly very:

 1. Userfriendly

 2.  Outfitted with the appropriate software.

 Alan handed me back the DVD and said just pay them to upload it.  I finally broke down and asked RNS to upload the video to Youtube for me, for your viewing pleasure.  Being able to share the video in my house from the laptop lost it's charm!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment